Sunday, September 05, 2010

My speech at my japanese school.

Hi all,
On Aug 29 2010, i gave a speech at my Japanese school. It was my a nice experience for me. The important matter in this speech is i talked in Japanese. It was a speech competition at my school where i am studying Japanese.
The speech must be within 4 minutes and for about 2 minutes the judges asked question based on my speech.I tried my best and i did well . I specially likes to say thanks to gayathri san(English draft) and erina san(Japanese draft) . Actually the  i created the concept and wrote rough english draft and gayathri san made corrections and erina san made a Japanese translation. Thanks to all who supported me.


      English Draft

Hi everyone.

Good afternoon.I am Saravanan.

I would like to share something about myself. During my childhood I used to get nervous for every small thing. I used to be afraid of talking to strangers, taking an exam, participating in a competition or even doing something as simple as carrying a pail of water in front of others. Out of fear I failed everytime. The prize I won every time was FAILURE.

One day a miracle happened. The fairy angel sent that special person to guide me.
He told me “Saravanan kun, you are capable of everything. You have the knowledge and skill. All you need is confidence. Confidence can take you to any heights. A little amount of nervousness would make you focus and perform well. He kept telling me again and again every time I felt demotivated. I started thinking “If not me who??? If not now, when?? “Life was much easier and interesting than I thought.

The best advice which transformed my life was the one on talking to oneself while facing challenges…have you noticed the way the cricket/baseball batsmen talk to themselves to reassure and focus. This technique of self motivation did wonders on shaping my personality.

Today,  here I am addressing 50 people in a foreign language. I received the “Born to Win” award in College. I attribute all this success to that person who shaped me up. If not for him, I would be nowhere today. I consider him to be GOD’s gift and would treasure him for the rest of my life.

I request you all take a moment to look back and remember those special ones who influenced your lives . Many times we forget the ladder which helped us come up in life. Take a minute to thank all those near and dear ones. Treasure them, as they are the GOD sent angels to bring miracles in your lives

In my case,…. It is none other than my Father….how about you all ???

Thank you.


Japanese Draft
 
こんにちは、みなさん。

サラヴァナと申します。
本日私は私自身のことについて皆さんにお話ししたいと思っています。
私は幼少期、どんなに小さなことであっても極度に緊張し、怖気づいてしまう人間でした。
例えば知らない人に話しかけること、試験を受けること、競争に参加すること、また、たとえ人々の前で水を運ぶだけ、といった大変単純なことであっても私は緊張し恐れていました。
そういった緊張や恐れから私は常に失敗しており、「失敗のかたまり」という勲章を背負うこととなりました。
しかし、ある日奇跡が起こります。
妖精が私の人生をガイドしてくれる人物を送ってくれたのです。
その人は私に言いました。
「サラヴァナ君、君には全ての事において才能があるよ。君には知識と技術がある。ただひとつ君に必要なのは「自信」なんだよ。自信は君にどんな困難なことでも乗り越えるパワーをくれるんだ。少しだけの緊張ならば君に集中力を与えて、上手く振舞わせてくれるだろう。しかし、緊張は大きすぎてはいけないんだ。自信を持ちなさい。
彼は私のやる気が低下する度に何度も何度も繰り返し、伝えてくれました。
そして私はいつしか「もし私でなければ誰が出来るっていうんだ?」「もし今でなければいつやるんだ?」と考えるようになりました。
すると全てが上手くまわり始めました。
人生は私がそれまで考えていたよりもずっと簡単で面白いものだったのです。

私の人生の中に舞い込んだ一番の教訓は「挑戦に立ち向かう間自分自身と会話すること」です。
あなたは今までにクリケットや野球の選手達が自信を回復し集中する為に自分自身と会話していることに気付きましたか?
この自分のモチベーションを上げるためのテクニックは不思議なくらい私の人格を高めることに繋がりました。

私は大学で「勝つために生まれたという賞を頂きました。
そして何より今日、ここで私は50人の外国語を話す人々を相手にして話をしています。
私はこの全ての自分の成功は私を磨き上げてくれた人のお陰だと考えています。
私は彼が神様からの贈り物だと思いますし、彼を自分の宝だと考えて残りの人生を送りたいと考えています。

今、ここで私はあなた方に自分の人生を振り返って頂いて自身の人生に影響を与えた特別な人達を思い出す時間をとってほしいと思います。
よく我々は自身の人生という会談を登るのを手伝ってくれた梯子(はしご)の存在を忘れてしまいがちです。
是非、ほんの少しの時間をとって全ての近くにいる、また愛する人達に感謝をしてください。
神様があなたの人生にミラクル(奇跡)を起こす為に送った天使だと思い、大切な宝物だと考えてください。

私の場合、その天使は他でもない父親でした。

あなたの場合はどうですか?

以上です。ご傾聴、ありがとうございました!

No comments:

Post a Comment